HOW TO FIND US
View in Google Maps
PARKING ON SUNDAYS
- The Club has put a one way traffic system in place for Sunday
training/matches. On arrival, please
approach the Club only
via Coombe Lane, which is the first turning left by the cricket
after the third speed hump.
- Do not park your car on or around the hard stand area opposite
the Village works yard/sheds.
Unless directed otherwise, proceed
to the corner of the First Team pitch, where the marshal will direct
you where to park.
- Please exit the Club grounds by the vehicle track alongside the
First Team pitch. The track runs to
the right of Ingram House.
- Then turn right down North Avenue to exit the Village into
- Please observe the speed limits displayed within the Village.
- All players and other visitors are kindly asked to respect and uphold
- Please note dog walking, running, mountain biking etc are not allowed
in the grounds of Whiteley Village.
The Club's members and guests
may access the Club House, the pitches and their perimeter areas,
the two vehicle
tracks and the footpath through the woods to the
Scout Pitch. Please do not wander beyond the Club grounds at
time. We do not have any rights to do so.
- If approached by anyone while in the Village, please respond to
them in a courteous manner. Please remember
we are guests
of Whiteley Village and you are representing the Club.